VoIP-based access control with live 2-way audio and video, that’s what the SmartView SIP provides to our international customers ever since its introduction in 2011.
The all-aluminum enclosure protects it against extreme weather conditions. The mechanical push button is replaced by one or more piezo touchpad(s) which is less susceptible to moisture/frost, and provides a more pleasant appearance combined with an outstanding inherent reliability and durability.
Next to the SmartView SIP with 1, 2 or 4 touchpads, the newly developed SmartView SIP with integrated Keypad is available. This product is most suitable for apartment buildings or multi-tenant office centers, and comes in an aesthetic design with a backlit capacitive touch Keypad protected by hardened glass. The main characteristics are:
- 5 Megapixel IP camera with 130-degree WideAngle lens.
- Resolution 640×480 (SIP), HD video (720p) via H264/RTSP.
- Max 3 concurrent live video streams.
- Dome of hardened optical glass with photochromic properties.
- Native SIP protocol stack (no internal ATA).
- Compatible with H264 video phones- (e.g. Counterpath BRIA, Cisco, Grandstream, Yealink) and (Hosted) VoIP telephony platforms.
- 1, 2 or 4 piezo touchpads, each of which support up to 3 phone numbers dialed subsequently (in succession) in case the called party is busy or does not answer.
- The SmartView SIP with integrated Keypad is registered on the (Hosted) VoIP telephony platform. The corresponding flush-mount box is C01112, for surface-mount please select C03001.
- Motion- and VOX detection.
- Picture To Email
- Video recording with local storage (internal SD-card). Search & Replay via HTTP API and external player.
- On-board door-opener relay, or external IP-Webrelay (4 contacts).
- Easy to configure via a web browser.
- Extended HTTP API for remote control & provisioning.
- All-aluminum anodized enclosure (3mm).
- Flush- or surface mount.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE IEEE 802.3af).