The Robin Compact SIP was introduced in 2009 and has proven to be a highly reliable door-intercom system providing seamless integration to (Hosted) VoIP telephony platforms.
The all-aluminum enclosure protects it against extreme weather conditions. The mechanical push button is replaced by one or more piezo touchpad(s) which is less susceptible to moisture/frost, and provides a more pleasant appearance combined with an outstanding inherent reliability and durability.
Next to the Compact SIP with 1, 2, or 4 touchpads, the most recent newly developed Compact SIP with integrated Keypad is available. This product is most suitable for apartment buildings or multi-tenant office centers, and comes in an aesthetic design with a backlit capacitive touch Keypad protected by hardened glass.
- Registered as a VoIP extension on the (Hosted) VoIP platform
- Native SIP protocol stack (no internal ATA)
- 1, 2 or 4 piezo touchpads, each of which support up to 3 phone numbers dialed subsequently (in succession) in case the called party is busy or does not answer.
- The Compact SIP with integrated Keypad is registered on the (Hosted) VoIP telephony platform. The corresponding flush-mount box is C01112, for surface-mount please select C01102.
- Integrated door-opener relay, or external IP-Webrelais.
- Easy to configure via a web browser.
- All-aluminum anodized enclosure (3mm).
- Flush- or surface mount.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE IEEE 802.3af).